Friday, December 5, 2008

Writing on What ?

I have not written in a while because quite frankly, there has been nothing work related on my mind. I am still struggling to define how personal I am to be on this blog and knowing myself, could easily transform this from a shop blog to "Tracy's Inner Thoughts On Love and Life".

Tonight is Customer Appreciation Night. I am anxious to see if there might be that exciting holiday bustle I wish our downtown had! Last year there was a huge storm and the rain had been falling so hard that there was a giant river in front of the store!!! It was exciting, that's for sure.

You know what else is exciting? I am going to Hawaii. Kauai to be exact. Someone broke my heart this week, and everyone else told me to go on a trip. I have friends and family there so why not? They say it's a romantic place, but I'm doubtful I'll run into too many happy honeymooners since I don't have to stay in a hotel. I'm going to rent a car and be able to go exploring if my friends are working.

Anyone have any recommendations on what to do?

See you all when I get home : )

No comments: