Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Time

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. It just never felt like it this year, and boy how fast the time flew. It's almost come and gone, and I guess I am anticipating the new year more than ever.

A lot of people's lives are going to change in 2009. People who have been holding on to things dear to them are going to have to let go. And some other people will prosper. And us? I guess it remains to be seen.

We are open tomorrow and I wonder how many people are putting off their shopping as I am? Tonight I actually need to get some last minute things on my list.

I hope everyone have a wonderful time with friends and family. My dad will be in Connecticut, Brian and Paz up at her family's, and my mom and I are pondering the idea of a movie theater double feature and pizza. An old tradition : )

Merry Christmas!

By: Tracy Kinnaman
www.athomeonmainstreet.com

No comments: