Monday, June 2, 2008

Good Thing Summer is Here...

...because my head's swimming with new ideas for the shop. It may surprise you to hear that this entire idea for our "big change" came about one recent Sunday morning...and once I shared my new vision with the family (that same morning) we instantly made the decision to do it!

My problem is that while we wait for our current stock of merchandise to sell (so we can begin the transformation) I keep coming up with something new to add to what we have planned.

That's why, even though you're asking, "What are you going to do?" -- we are keeping it under wraps for now to allow for all of my ideas to take shape. We feel really sure about our plans for the new merchandise mix...but the endless options for what to do with the store layout bring new possibilities on a minute by minute basis...so, while I'm "swimming" as fast as I can, thanks for your patience until we're ready to reveal the exciting new At Home on Main Street!

By Marie Kinnaman
check out our website www.athomeonmainstreet.com

No comments: